Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey, Guess What?!

The good people at Living Aboard Magazine published an article of mine! Their website is on the link list on the right hand side. You'll have to actually buy January-February's issue to read the article, but I'll give you a hint: if you've been keeping up with the storys here, you've read most of what the article is about. Tomorrow, Gourmet! Ok, maybe I'll practice a bit first. And by the way, Phil, thanks for telling me I made a spelling error...but where?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Michelle! I really enjoy reading your blog, especially the recipes. It's pure imagination on my part, though, since my one attempt to replicate your recipe for hummus was a dismal failure. Congratulations on your article!

Warm regards,
Willie Haskins
S/V Liahona
svliahona@hotmail.com
http://svliahona.spaces.live.com

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Annapolis, Jim & Michelle...

The thaw has started here, and we're looking forward to seeing you on the northward leg.

More boat pix, please!

Best regards,

Doug
http://AuthenticYachts.com

Michelle Lambton said...

Thanks, Willie
I will update the hummus recipe for those that have things like benders and tahini on board!
Mich