Saturday, September 22, 2007




This is the interior of our wee boaty! The first view is the galley, note the ample cupboard space! All hand made by my talented hubby! The next one down is the settee, complete with a solid teak table. That metal thing halfway up the wall is a cabin heater. The last is a shot taken from the very forward end of our double berth, you can see our open-shelf lockers and hanging locker, which is completely crammed with my stuff. I was thinking I would have to leave my beautiful guitar behind, but managed to find a home for it. We have cargo-nets hanging below some bookshelves in the berth area, so it mostly lives there.
The whole boat is just big enough for two to live aboard, warm when it needs to be, cool likewise. Jim & I tended to spend much of our time together anyhow, hard to imagine we could could spend EVEN MORE time together, but we do. We spend about 25% of our time actually moving the boat, so one will helm and the other relaxes, reads, knits, keeps an eye on the chart to prepare for our next landing.
I find the whole experience to be enjoyable so far, and certainly no hardship! I think I'm going to like cruising for a while yet!

No comments: