Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oswego



I confess, I am using old photos for this story! The weather has just started to get sunny, but is still cold. Frost warnings have been all over the weather stations and our duvet has been well-appreciated! So if you were to see a photo taken yesterday, you would see two people bundles up with just their eyes peeking out from under wooley caps while handing the dock-lines going through the canal! Actually, it is not that bad, I just want sympathy!
So Osgego is a pretty good place to stay waiting for the right weather to cross Lake Ontario to get to Cape Vincent, then to Kingston. We went to see a movie last night, Indiana Jones and the Crystal skull. It was a charming and entertaining way to remember the first IJ movie, but not a brilliant film in itself. Glad we had the cheap seats! While we were in Hampton, we went to see the Rolling Stones Shine a Light movie. Imax. Imagine Mick Jagger and Keith Richards on a screen the size of a large barn. I have got Mick's wrinkled face etched on my retinas! Mr. Richard's leer permanently squashed into my memory cells! I quote Side-Show Bob: Eeeaahhgg!
Anyhow, I am trying to make plans for the summer, lots we want to do.
Toodles!

No comments: